Monday, January 28, 2013

Mailbox Monday #4

This weeks Mailbox Monday was the biggest by far! This week I received 7 new books to review, a CD that goes with Stories In the Key of Read, and two signed book plates from Sylvain Reynard for Gabriel's Inferno and Gabriel's Rapture. :) 

Needless to say, Mrs. Mail Lady was very good to me this week. So good- that I went ahead and bought a bigger mailbox so that she wouldn't have to get out of her car every day to drop off my deliveries... Now, if I can just get hubby to put it up for me! 





So let's see what Mrs. Mail Lady Brought... Shall We?




Unglued Devotional by Lysa TerKeurst

Stories In the Key of Read by Ryan Pak

Birthright- Bestowed Erika M. Szabo

Don't Judge a Book By It's Magic by Kate Policani

Tell-All by Nell Carson

Etched... Upon My Heart by Jill Kelly

The Gingerbread House by Nell Carson









So... What did YOU get in your mailbox this last week? Please share your wonderful new books with us in a comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment