Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mailbox Monday #3

  Mailbox Monday Thursday is finally here! I didn't manage to making my post on Monday, and I had tours on Tuesday and Wednesday... so finally, here it is Thursday, and Mailbox Monday has arrived. 

  My mailbox was rather empty last week but that gave me a chance to catch up on a my TBR list and get started on the pile coming in this week. Apparently, in the book review world, one week with out a lot of books is made up for the following week. So much so, that my mail lady and I had to have the 'you need a bigger mailbox' discussion which is now on my honey hubby-do list for this weekend. :)  

So what did the mail lady bring this week? 


An ARC copy An Ashford Affair by Lauren Willig. 
I was lucky enough to win this one through a Goodreads giveaway a few weeks ago. :) The only difference is my copy has a big pink stamp notating that it is an advanced review copy. 
My first OFFICIAL ARC. I know, I know... I am easily excited!


The Ashford Affair by Lauren Willig

~*~


Summerset Abbey by TJ Brown


The next day I received my copy of Summerset Abbey. 
 I pre-ordered it after reading about it on a the post
Maggie's Meanderings.


Well, now that you know what I got,
 what did the mail lady bring you? 



No comments:

Post a Comment